Bearberry Cottage provides spacious accommodation for up to 6 guests plus an infant and one well-behaved dog.
Accommodation, all on one floor, comprises:
- Large sitting room: With leather sofas, wood burner, 50” HD Smart TV and DVD player.
- Spacious kitchen/dining room: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and 43” HD Smart TV.
- Utility room: With washing machine and tumble dryer. Ample space for coats and boots.
- Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed, TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With kingsize bed and TV.
- Bedroom 3: With twin beds.
- Spacious bathroom: With bath, large shower cubicle and toilet.
The cottage features:
- Full oil-fired central heating
- Wood burner in the sitting room (all logs supplied)
- Triple glazing throughout
- 4 televisions
- Large well equipped kitchen
- Secluded sunny enclosed garden with patio, garden furniture and barbecue
- Bike and ski store
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Travel cot and high chair
- Huge selection of books, games and DVDs
- Hair drier
- All bed linen and towels included
- No smoking
- One dog only (no extra charge)
Visit Scotland ‘Good to Go’ accreditation for Covid 19 cleaning and other precautionary measures.
Please note: Couples and family bookings only.
Bearberry Cottage can only be booked directly with the owners.
From £395 to £1,225 per week (Friday to Friday).
Special offers frequently available. Please contact us for details of availability and prices, or for any other information you may require.
Lorelle and Athol (owners)
Tel: 07900 205076